Friday, July 3, 2009

Miss Little Red Riding Hood




Holidays seem a distant memory, We've been busy around here, preparing for Joseph's Six birthday party on monday.
The theme is 'Fairytale characters', The three boys cannot seem to make up their minds on what to wear, so I started with this little one.
The pattern is in the latest ottobre for kids. I got the fabric from my Ebay stash, it's wool and cashmere, oh so soft. I lined it with a winter weight red gingham, it took no time to make, it was a very simple pattern.
I think it needs a skirt, what do you think?(yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, it's not her party:))
Now back to cooking the curry puffs.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeek! Sooo adorable!!!

Anna said...

What a sweet cape (and face)! My best, Anna

hanna said...

this just so so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it. I want to make three immediately. One for Matilda, one for Eliza, and just maybe, one for me!