Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Doting Nieces




O.K. so the main reason I love going home is that I get a break, its so nice to just sit and enjoy the children, without having to think of the other million things that I need to get done in a day.

I loved, loved, loved watching my neices looking after Alice, they did everything for her. Such patience and warmth, It warms my heart to see such love, what wonderful Mama's they'll make.

Today is the last day of the summer holidays, we have had such fun, Everytime we have holidays I think to myself why don't I homeschool? It's so nice having your chicks close by, But I'm not a superwoman, and all those Homeschooling Mama's are. I'm always so very inspired when I visit Homeschooling blogs.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Potato said...

So sweet! What a gift for little Alice.